
(Does not look this decorated.)
This is fun and easy!! I made this for the fourth of July and it was gone in 5 minutes of being brought out to the dessert table.
* 1 Angel Food Cake (I use my Mom's, I believe it is on our blog).
* 1 16oz strawberries smashed(you may want more)
* 1 TBSN sugar
* 1 8oz blueberries (you may want more)
* 1 16oz cool whip or you can make your own cream (look below)
Cream
*******
*1 8oz cream cheese
*1 pt. heavy whipping cream
Beat until you get a thick cream, but don't over do it. I made butter and luckly I tasted it or I would have added it to the dessert for sure!
Layered dessert
****************
Chunk your angel food cake. You won't use the whole cake, I think I only used 3/4th of the cake. We just ate the rest plain. Smash your strawberries and add 1TBSN sugar to it.
1st layer- Angel food cake chunks.
2cnd layer- 1/2 of smashed strawberries
3rd layer- 1/2 of blueberries
4th layer- 1/2 of cool whip or cream
Layer again. On the very top put some blueberries for decoration and fan out a couple of strawberries. Happy fireworks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment