Friday, April 23, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know that everyone has their absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe- but I thought I'd post mine. Betty Crocker has to be the best cookie gal ever. It is her cookies that make me drool. I have learned that the only way to get this recipe absolutely perfect- is by using quality chocolate chips. I'm a cheapskate by nature, but when it comes to chocolate chips.... I only buy Hershey's brand. Semi-sweet or milk chocolate- it doesn't matter- just use your favorite flavor.

1 cup butter- softened (using real butter is the best, as it makes the cookies ohh so yummy- and increases the quality of your cookie)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pkg chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375.
Cream butter, sugars and egg together.
Mix in dry ingredients. Finally add the chips.

Drop spoonfuls of dough on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Get a tall glass of milk and enjoy the yumminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment